The meaning of innovation is literally: renewal. Not only is innovation inventing something, discovering new things new, but it is much more than that. When you are involved in a process to improve something, such as a product of a service, you are in principle already innovating.
Types of innovation
There are a number of types to innovate as an organization. The way depends of course on what kind of organization you have and what you give in. The following are the most notable:
- Product innovation: The organization develops a new product by renewing an existing product;
- Service innovation: Renewing a service of adapting in a positive sense;
- Processes are made to be improved;
- Technological innovation: Investing in developments, for example Virtual Reality;
- Market innovation: You focus on a new target group.
Applying innovation to your organization
You are not only with innovation to discover technical inventions from the inside, but the organization quickly revolves around small beginnings and processes yourself. To ensure that you take your organization to the next level, you have to keep innovating!
Innovate with STUDIO.WHY
STUDIO.WHY helps organizations to innovate in the best way. We strive to deliver concretely, so that your company can achieve growth. Do you want more information about innovation? Feel free to contact us via the contact form of participate in our free webinars, free email course or training courses.