LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
A highly effective and fun way to let all participants really contribute to a shared vision, ambition, concept or project plan.
Fingerstorming instead of brainstorming
We use the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® (LSP) method during our innovation sprints and facilitate our customers to use this powerful tool in workshops. Via the LSP-method it it easy for everybody to participate. During brainstorming usually just some of the participants really participate, while with the use of the LSP-method everybody is involved and committed.
A great way to get to know each other and build a stronger team that utilizes all specific qualities of individual team members.
Develop a shared vision by building it together, leading to shared ownership and proud team,embers to actually contributing together.
Develop a prototype to test your assumptions and gain new insights to develop an even better concept.
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is a proven, effective method for strategy- and vision development, team building, business planning and innovation. The power of LSP is that everybody (none excluded) is able to share knowledge, insights and opinions via the LEGO® bricks.
The following aspects are particularly of interest to you:
- Full participation of all
- Commitment to the shared models
- Renewing working culture
- Storytelling via metaphors
- 3d models strengthening the shared story
- Professionalization & training own employees
- Certified Facilitators
- Target group: internal or external, between 6 and 12 persons per group. We can facilitate simultaneous groups up to 150 people.
- Duration: half a day up to two days.
- Costs per workshop: custom.
- We can facilitate the entire workshop and handle all needed materials. Optional the participants obtain a personal LEGO® Starter Kit that they take with them after the workshop.
Would you like to start your own workshop? We are happy to assist you and design a suitable program. Please contact us!
+31 6 190 17 538