The definition of innovation
The definition of innovation is literally: renewal. Innovation is not just inventing something new, discovering new things, it is much more than that! If you are in the middle of a process to improve something, for example a certain service or a product, you are actually already innovating.
Types of innovation
There are a number of types to innovate as an organization. The way depends of course on what kind of organization you have and what you give in. The following are the most notable:
- Product innovation: The organization develops a new product by renewing an existing product;
- Service innovation: Renewing a service of adapting in a positive sense;
- Processes are made to be improved;
- Technological innovation: Investing in developments, for example Virtual Reality;
- Market innovation: You focus on a new target group.
Applying innovation to your organization
You are not only with innovation to discover technical inventions from the inside, but the organization quickly revolves around small beginnings and processes yourself. To ensure that you take your organization to the next level, you have to keep innovating!
Innovate with STUDIO.WHY
STUDIO.WHY helps organizations to innovate in the best way. We strive to deliver concretely, so that your company can achieve growth. Do you want more information about innovation? Feel free to contact us via the contact form of participate in our free webinars, free email course or training courses.